1968
1954
1990
1978
1972
1988
1996This website is silly but fun. Here is my real 1990 Photo:

I tag EVERYBODY, I want to see you guys "yearbooked"! www.yearbookyourself.com
It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
1968
1954
1990
1978
1972
1988
1996
12 comments:
I love this! You truly love to make us laugh don't you? My favorite is the one w/the fro!
You are smoking hot! I love the bangs!
That's awesome.I'm totally doing this
Too funny. Your so pretty in all of them!
You know I want to do this tag, but I don't have a headshot alone of me and I don't know how to scan images into my computer :(
You know I will help you Lisa, my life will be complete if I can see you in 80's hair!
You sure can pull off a lot of funky hair-do's!! 1972 is the best..you would have to have mad skills to get your bangs to look like that!! You are so beautiful!! I never noticed how much Charity looks like her momma! Lucky gal!
I suggest everyone looking at these pics...turn up the volume on your computer, and listen to "Bringing Sexy Back" Justin Timberlake, on the playlist. It goes so well with the sexy hair-do's!!
You are too funny! This was great I love your pictures! How are you? I haven't seen you on facebook. I miss ya!
I VOTE YOU THE CLASS CLOWN/FUNNIEST PERSON EVER!!
man you kill me. i love the fro one the best too!
Ok Carol! I would like to help complete your life. It will give me a sense of purpose. So please help me! PLEASE!
Post a Comment