Monday, September 8, 2008

Rainbows Are Rare In Las Vegas



Those of you who live or have lived in Las Vegas know how rare rainbows are, so I couldn't resist when it sprinkled here a little this evening. Sigh... isn't it beautiful?

8 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Somewhere over the rainbow.. .Purdy!
I love the rain.

Lisa Wilson said...

Ahhhh........the rain was so magical yesterday! it cleansed my sole. I love the rainbow. Maybe we'll find a pot of gold and the base of it. Oh wait.....that's probably a casino. Dang.

am&a said...

oops i missed it. i dont think i even knew it rained. lol.

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! I missed the rainbows!! Gosh I wish it would rain more around here!

Krista said...

It was a beautiful rainbow! We got a pic too. I so wish it would rain more. I get so excited when it suddenly gets dark;)

theoskilanecfamily said...

That is so awsome! We saw a double rainbow that day way over here where I live! I love your blog. Everyone is so creative on their blogs!! I love your pics of you and your hubby and I am really diggn' the 80's hair!! heehee

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

after it sprinkled lightly here, we took off to walmart and everything inside told me to take my camera and of course i forgot it. and this is what i missed. we saw the double rainbow. it was amazing and beautiful. it's not too often we get beauty like this here in vegas.

Nelson Family said...

P.S. Don't forget us for the Twilight premiere!