11 months ago
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Family Reunion
This weekend was the Sanders' Family reunion. We all gathered at Duck Creek for the labor day weekend. There were a lot of cousins, there are 27 grandchildren (soon to be 29, Bev's pregnant with twins), the oldest being 13 years old and the youngest 6 months. The kids had a blast playing games, riding four wheelers, building forts, and catching horny toads & snakes. We enjoyed spending time with everyone. The only downer was the rain! It rained buckets until our tents started to leak and the thunder sounded like it was right outside our window. Robert had to build a dam in front of our tent. Shoot, I forgot to take a picture of that, does anyone else have one? Everything and body got wet & muddy! Anyway, we had fun & we look forward to the next reunion(Eric and I are hoping for one that includes a hotel) but for now we are working on washing and drying out all our camping gear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Carol!! This is Becca Thurston..just found your blog through others. So fun learning about your fam! I love all the pics! Send me your email address, and I'll add you to our family blog! I do this much better than facebook. Hope things are going well..see you soon! Bec
I love the song! Good ol twilight. Looks like fun reunion, it did rain crazy. Miss ya Tara
That is the BIGGEST family reunion I have ever seen!! I Like how all the different familys wore their own colors. I love you guys.
Wow, you sure do take a lot of pictures! I love it! We're both on our way to being good bloggers and Facebookers (ha!ha!) Love love the song!!!!
Wow! What a fun reunion! I wish my family would do one...although I am not so much a camper. =) Love the pictures!
Hey Carol, It looks better in pictures, ha, ha, just kidding! You are great at this, help me please, I just got my started. We'll have to post our pics., when Eric gets them put on the computer. Love ya.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Ain't family the greatest! It was fun to see everybody and their kids. I haven't seen Robert's family for a long time. They obviously love kids! It's weird seeing Danny with a wife and kids!
Faun
how fun getting together with the fam. looks like a lot of fun. rain and all.
hey... did i mention i love the new look?!?!
Look at all the trees! I forgot what trees look like (since we don't have them here) :( lol
Looks like you had fun!
Alright Charity! If you're going to comment on my blog you have to at least invite me to yours!
rlwilson1213@yahoo.com
Thanks for the comment :)
that was so fun! except for the rain flooding my tent when i was trying to sleep!
Post a Comment