Thanks for letting me remember that day. I know we all know what we were doing when we heard the news. I'm glad it's a happy day for my family since it's Josh's birthday.
I'm not to sure about the end when "Sexy Back" came on, it kinda tweeked the mood if you know what I mean. hehe
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
7 comments:
read my blog when you can
Thanks for letting me remember that day. I know we all know what we were doing when we heard the news. I'm glad it's a happy day for my family since it's Josh's birthday.
I'm not to sure about the end when "Sexy Back" came on, it kinda tweeked the mood if you know what I mean. hehe
you're suppose to turn off my tunes & listen to the music on the video, but I'll change it for others! lol :0)
9-11 has always been a memorable day in our family. I will never forget and always have a memory looking at Kirsten.
absolutely loved it! Thanks for sharing
so glad you posted this. thanks for the reminder on how precious life truly is.
That was truly a powerful day. Thanks for the tribute.
Post a Comment