Monday, September 15, 2008

Released from Nursery!


After two years of being in the nursery of our ward, Robert & I were released on Sunday!
THINGS WE WILL MISS:

*Cute little girls in frilly dresses
*Fun little boys
*Snack time
*Being silly
*Toys
*Building block towers
*Smiles
*Cuddles
*Bubble time
*Coloring
*Seeing them grow & progress
*Ring around the Rosie
*Missing Sunday school
*Serving together


THINGS WE WON'T MISS:
*Mysterious Poop smell

*Crying
*Screaming
*Fights
*Parents who won't let go
*Runny noses
*Cleaning up toys
*Booger pickers (and eaters)
*Trying to find a sub
*Shoes not on feet
*Serving snacks on Fast Sunday
*Toy hoarders
*Spills
*Tantrums
*Missing Sunday school
*Serving together j/k (ok sometimes)

14 comments:

Yvonne said...

AW! How sweet! You two were really good at your calling. You'll be missed! I love the song!

Lisa Wilson said...

I can't believe it! Finally. You were in there forever. It'll be nice to have you in Relief Society. That way I can pick on you to do solos for us.

Lisa Wilson said...

BTW your new look is FAB

Trevor and Jamie said...

No, it's not how often you check it! haha that would be cool though! The time is how long ago you added something new to your blog! I was in nursery for two year! It was a good change to be released and be able to go to relief society again!!

Debbie and Cory said...

Happy Days for you I am so happy that you got released! Now on to bigger and better:)

shelbaybay said...

Hello carol it's Shelby. i LOVE that song "just dance" on your blog. it's like my favorite. i'm so glad someone likes it. LOL. :)

Sarah said...

Dude, we had the mysterious poop smell this Sunday, and we checked EVERY kid like four times, and still nothing!! Yuck, not good for my "condition."

You guys sure were awesome at your calling, thanks for taking care of my girl (whether you were her "teachers" or not)

Brook's Blog said...

lol! yes finally!! but now i dont know where to find you when church is over!!jk

Krista said...

You guys were awesome!! You will be missed in there for sure!! I hope Kenna wasn't bad for ya! But I'm also happy that you will be able to go to R.S. now!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i'm super excited that you'll be in R.S. now. TWO years! WOW! i hope nico wasn't too much trouble for ya! BTW he was probably one of those smelly poppy kids. sorry. just as long as he wasn't a picker and an eater. thanks for all your hard a devoted work.

theoskilanecfamily said...

Hey don't pick on the picker and eaters!! heehee Oh man 2 years that is a long time! I am sure you were great at it because you are tons of fun!!

Sanders said...

I am very excited to be in Relief Society! Thanks everyone for your sweet compliments! On a side note, none of you who have commented have children that fall into the "pickers or eaters" category, so you may rest easy. :0)

Nelson Family said...

Hey Carol Butt! Yay! You're outta there! I still want to get with you guys for a date night but have been back and forth to Az. for a family emergency. Don't be a stranger. Call me!

Love ya- Faun

Anonymous said...

When Montel and I were first married, we were called as Nursery Leaders to 23 kids---the Bishop said it was the best form of birth control they found for newlyweds...we didnt have our first child for 3 years...but you guys didnt need birth control. I guess the Bishop just didn't like you too well. Oh I am sooooo kidding! Who DOESN'T like Carol?! ;-)