Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to Work

Being "callingless" only lasted for a brief(ever-so brief)time. We got a message from Bro. Huston saying that he wanted to meet with us and before we could even call him back, that man was knocking on our front door!

Robert was called to be the assistant Priest Quorum Advisor & I was called to serve on the Enrichment Committee. No more slacking for us. We are excited to serve in a new capacity!

10 comments:

Debbie and Cory said...

Enrichment...you will be so good at that! That was one of my favorites :)

Yvonne said...

Some day......

Lisa Wilson said...

You have the calling I've always wanted. Plus you get to serve w/ Buffy and she is so awesome.

Christensen Family said...

It's a fun calling. Congrats.

Sarah said...

Super fun!! You'll be awesome!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

that was my very first calling. loved loved loved it! you'll do great!

Krista said...

Very excited for you!! It's awesome!

Shauna Leigh said...

I guess I haven't visited your blog in a while, plus I have been out of town. Congratulations on your new calling. I'm not sure what it is you do though, but by everyones comments it sounds like you will like it. Love Ya!

Trecia said...

yeah sounds real fun!! Hey I came out to play and you weren't there :-(

Nelson Family said...

Well Carol- it looks like you're out and I'm in. Yah, yuck it up, baby, I got called into the nursery last week! I think it's because Cameron frowned at the bishop in the hallway a few weeks ago. Payback.. Pray for me. Hey, we still need to do a datenight. Callme- let's make a plan!! Faun