Thursday, September 25, 2008

Play Days

This week has been jam-packed with activities. On Tuesday, I met Carina & Mindy at the skate park and the kids ran around non-stop. On Wednesday, we had playgroup at our house & did some finger painting. Today, I met my long, lost friend, Laura, at the Clark County Library to hear some Banjo guy sing some silly songs & do some even sillier dances(which he made us do too). There were a lot of kids there for a field trip. Then, we checked out some books. That Library is huge! After that, we had lunch at Chipotle. What a fun and busy week! I'm glad that I got to spend some time with you Laura!
P.S. I guess you have to move your mouse to the picture to see the caption.

10 comments:

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

We go to that park every now and then. Rhett loves it. He loves very park!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

p.s. looks like I spelled every wrong

Travis and Ashlee said...

Looks like so much fun. Maybe I should get out of the house once in a while!!

Christensen Family said...

you've been busy! Widh I had a week like that!

Yvonne said...

I was surprised you didn't mention the B-day bash and Women's Conference, then I noticed you added this on Thursday not today. We sure are busy women these days!

Sarah said...

Whew-eee, your schedule makes me tired just thinking about it. Can I have your energy and spunk for just one day, please?????

Sanders said...

Sarah, look at all that energy you have to do your crafts! You amaze me girl!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

sure we can go to the park it's probably better to do it in the morning though. sorry I missed your call I got a new phone and we haven't cancelled are old ones yet. The number is going to be the same probably by wednesday.

Lisa Wilson said...

Sounds like fun. I wish I had more time to do fun things like that. How was Chipotle? I've never been there.

Sanders said...

Chipotle is yummy! The burritos are jumbo though..