On Sunday we had Robert's Uncle Deon , Aunt Marie, and cousins Lois & Shawnice over to our house for the first time EVER, for dinner. They just live over by Cheyenne and I-15. How sad is that? We live so close but get so caught up in our own lives that we don't spend time with our families like we should. We had a nice time & the dinner was yummy! We are committing to doing better at family time!


6 comments:
This is so true for a lot of people we all get caught up with our own lives and just don't spend the family time together that we need to do more often. Great pictures!
your blog is lookin good! So are all those pictures of you. I haven't had a lot of time to get on the fun computer stuff cause my husband has been IN town a lot lately JJ!
You're right! We should spend more time w/our extended families. Glad you had a good visit w/your family.
That's nice to get with family you rarely see. I should take your challenge up on that!
I loved the pictures, I haven't checked your blog for awhile; seems that the last few weeks have gone by so quickly. I keep thinking I need to call you, I just gotta do it! I'm glad you had a fun time and that you invited Uncle Deon, Aunt Marie and Lois, Shauneece over...great example you are and I'm sure they had a good time. After listening to Pres. Monson today, I think I need to re-commit myself to doing the most important things with those I love. I love you all very much!!! Nez
I'm so impressed you figured out how to put your signature in. I'm so proud of you! =0)
Post a Comment