skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, Charity comes down the stairs holding the last two teeth that she has lost (they are carefully wrapped in a special,triangle-fold, you know the ones for passing notes in school) and singing "where are you tooth fairy... why can't I find you, why have you gone awaaaayy?" to the tune of, "where are you Christmas"(also see:the Grinch). Apparently, the tooth fairy has forgotten to come for my thirteen-year-old daughter. Please tell me, when is a kid just too old? And dang, how many more teeth can this kid lose & not have to go on a liquid diet?
7 comments:
oops, the tooth fairy slep in? Ya I got money when I was older but it was because my dad would say I'll give you 5 bucks if you let me pull it out with plyers! They were loose already.
My 11 year old is still holding out for the tooth fairy. Who wouldn't want money money money and by the way
Carol what is a dong dong and a hoho?
I wont sleep until I know!!!
Trecia, you can sleep tonight!
DING-dong & hoho: the delicious, cake, creme-filled treats with chocoate on the outside. One little typo...Geesh :0p
The toothfairy visited me until all of my teeth were gone, which was when I was like 15! I had some major dental problems!!
She is so cute! You mean other people forget about the tooth fairy? I thought I was the only one that has to come up with lame excuses why the tooth fairy forgot to come:)
Yeah, I'm only on my first kid losing teeth and I've forgotten!
Charity is so great! I'm so glad to know her. And get her that dang money would ya? I got it for every single tooth.
Post a Comment