Friday, September 19, 2008

Teacher Ruined?

Miranda loves Twilight and she had been after her 4th grade teacher, Ms. Parker, since school started to read it. Well, after enduring weeks of Miranda's relentless stalking, Ms. Parker caved and started reading Twilight. So the other night Miranda gives me her school planner to sign and there is something written at the bottom:

"Twilight has ruined me! I love it so much, I can't get anything done at night!! I wish there were more hours in the day! Thank you so much for this recomendation! I can't wait for the movie!" Ms. Parker


I just thought it was so funny. I guess Twilight has "ruined" the best of us!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me to that list--ruined for life I tell ya! I am hoping to meet you all in Vegas for the Movie--we can chat more then. You crack me up!!

Lisa Wilson said...

That's hilarious.

As the World "Kerns" said...

I love your blog, I do need to call you and get some ideas, Maybe next Tuesday. Miranda looks beautiful holding that book! A friend just gave me the series to read, I haven't started yet...but I will. All is well, busy and time is flying by so quickly. we love you all and love reading and looking at your blog!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Twilight is addictive! My husband even read it. Well actually he beat me with all the books. I'm slowly into the third. But I'll get there! Can't wait for the movie!

Yvonne said...

She told me her teacher was gonna read it! Hooray for Miranda! Now there's more of us Obsessed Twilight Women!

Trecia said...

wow, that is priceless!! Go dong dong's(for life) daughter!! hehe

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

she's picking up where tara left off. she had told me about this other day. i thought it was so funny.

Christensen Family said...

I love that. Too Good. You go girl!
Can't wait for the movie.

Shauna Leigh said...

That is cute. So... has Charity read the books yet? Jason just finished the last book, he said he really liked it. I wish I could fly down and watch the movie with you but it's not looking to good.

Tara said...

Hey Carol, Im so glad you found my blog!! I have to say Im one of the MANY fans also. LOVE IT!! My mom and Celestial have read them also, we cant wait for the movie!