My sister, Shauna, who was diagnosed with breast cancer, was recently told by her doctor that she is now in REMISSION. Has there ever been a more glorious word? They won't tell her that she is cancer free until there are several more PET scans done showing that there aren't new growths... her being in remission means that there are no detectable active tumors. I am so proud of her! She has gone through so much: chemo, mastectomy & radiation and stayed so postive the whole time!
11 months ago

10 comments:
No, I don't think there could be a more glorious word. Even though you're all the way in N.V. you have been there for me in so many ways. Thank you for all your prayers. I love you guys so much and I cant wait to see you guys again. Congratulations to the kids starting school again.
Carol, you have been so supportive of us through this whole battle. Shauna knows that you are always there for her to talk to. We both love you.
I was watching a movie Saturday night, and it was based in Vegas... seeing it made me wanna go back.
Tell everybody there that I said hello.
ps- Our dog is not homely, she is beautiful. :P
That's wonderful news! Thanks for sharing it w/us. You're sister is an inspiration to us all.
I am sure that your sister was glad to have such wonderful family support.
Carol I think you could make even Eeyore smile and be happy without his tail. I so happy for your sister and your family.
That is WONDERFUL. what a great day for your family.
Awesome! What a glorious thing. Thanks for sharing an update on her.
I just started new moon. congrats with your sister. That has to be a very hard thing to go through.
Thank you so much for liking our teeth! That is super nice of you to say! :) Oh, and I am totally rockin' to your 80s back to school song! Sounds like a rebel song!
what an amazing feeling to have. i'm so happy for your sister and her family. i'm sure a huge weight has been lifted for everyone.
Yay!! I am so happy she's in remission! She is such a beautiful girl, inside and out! She must get that from her older sister! She's obviously a fighter, too, just like her older sister. I am so happy for your family. I bet Jason is beyond happy. Always glad to hear great news!! Faun
Post a Comment