Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Tree
























Okay, so last night I finally ventured into creating my own background. It took me many hours cause I didn't know what the flip I was doing! Then, today I thought I would take a chance at trying to do a digital scrapbook page. Here is my sorry attempt, it's rather pitiful but I am posting it anyway cause it was so much work! I am in awe of those of you that do this skill so beautifully and seemingly effortlessly!!


13 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done Carol!! You'll be a pro in no time!!

Debbie and Cory said...

It looks so good!!! Can I please place my order for a new blog background?

Krista said...

That looks awesome!! I love your tree. You are doing better than me. I have no idea how to do any of it;)

Tara said...

Ok.. not pitiful!! I love it. Looks great, and your way ahead of me.

Sanders said...

You guys are way too sweet! Thanks for all your words of encouragement<3

Erin Ganley said...

Your blog looks great! Happy Holidays!

Kris said...

Hey, at least you did it and even attempted to do it. Me, I haven't ventured into that area yet. Looks good and so glad you documented your very first piece.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

i think you did an awesome job

Trecia said...

are you trying to put me to shame? cause it's working! I love it

As the World "Kerns" said...

I think it looks beautiful! I wish that we lived closer so you could show me how to do it. I think you're amazing at everything you do and you're tree looks so magical. I love how you painted your livingroom etc. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully this Spring!

Christensen Family said...

So the polk a dots and green you did by yourself? Cool. I dont know any of it! I think secret santas are wonderful. How is school break for ya going while some are not? Right?

Travis and Ashlee said...

Looks good o me! Good job!

Trecia said...

hey Sanders, I went to 2 concerts!!! what freaks we are!!!!