It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Daniel and His Viola
Daniel is in beginning orchestra this year and last night he had his first recital. He did such a great job and he even lead his group in the warm-up exercises! I hope he sticks with it!
That is awesome! Way to go Daniel! I am so glad you are emphasizing music in your home. I will be eternally grateful to my mother for making me practice all those years. I'll teach you how to read and lead music so you can fill in. :)
I didn't know Daniel was in orchestra..that is so cool! I hope he sticks with it too. Spencer is playing the saxophone, I need to get a picture of him playing..he's working on Jingle Bells at the moment. I look forward to hearing him play sometime!
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
2 comments:
That is awesome! Way to go Daniel! I am so glad you are emphasizing music in your home. I will be eternally grateful to my mother for making me practice all those years. I'll teach you how to read and lead music so you can fill in. :)
I didn't know Daniel was in orchestra..that is so cool! I hope he sticks with it too. Spencer is playing the saxophone, I need to get a picture of him playing..he's working on Jingle Bells at the moment. I look forward to hearing him play sometime!
Post a Comment