Monday, December 22, 2008

Secret Santa
























Someone has chosen our family to be a Secret Santa to this year! It seems that they are doing the twelve days of Christmas for us. We have received a gift or treat and scripture everynight since Dec. 14th. They have delivered yummy cookies, delicious braided bread, chocolates, candycanes, cupcakes, candles and gift cards! One night,Daniel tried to catch them as they were speeding away. I had to tell him that they wanted to remain annonymous, and he said he didn't understand that. I told him that they want to give without receiving anything in return, not even a thank you. They are giving just to give because it makes them and you feel good. Obviously, it has been way too long since our family secret santa-ed anyone! It has touched our hearts and made this season even more special! We look forward to seeing what they will bring next!

8 comments:

Trecia said...

That is very nice, and I think you are a great family to do Secret Santa to. You are such a good hearted family

Lisa Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Wilson said...

It feels so good to know you're loved, doesn't it? We, too, love your family.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

dito!

Tara said...

Thats is soo exciting!!

As the World "Kerns" said...

That is fun isn't it. We were on the receiving end a few years here and it was such a blessing. It is great to be on the other side as well. I hope you have a merry Christmas. I'm so behind on sending out cards, We love you all and I'm glad you are getting Secret Santa'd, continue to have fun!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Oh and this is such cute background you have!!!!

Sanders said...

You are all too sweet and I luv ya!