Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Chaos! Just Kidding!



















Christmas Dinner





















My table center pieces- don't be haters haha!


























Charity getting some new undies!
























Miranda is loving her new ones!





















































New Blankies!









































We usually go to New Mexico for Christmas to see my Mom,sisters, and Uncle Gene & Aunt Jackie but this year we decided to stay home.
For Christmas Dinner we had a ham and funeral potatoes, hey, we like them! Our family opens presents on Christmas Eve! A tradition that my family had when I was growing up and Robert was more than willing to adopt! This keeps the gifts from the family separate from Santa's gifts. We kept the gifts very simple this year, everyone mostly received things that they needed like new socks and underwear. However, Santa really went all out, we received a family gift: a wii! Which we played all Christmas Day! It was so much fun! Then, the day after Christmas, John(Robert's brother) & Stacey and their family came over and brought us a fire pit and ladder game that they made! We loved it! I had Robert pick up some wood and he built a fire, I forgot to take a picture with it burning! Dang it! Anyway, we had lunch with them and played games. It was a blast! We really did have a great Christmas, I missed my family but it was nice to stay at home this year. We have so much to be thankful for. We are so thankful to have wonderful family & friends! Thankful for the gift of the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ! We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas!



5 comments:

Christensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen Family said...

I like your center pieces. A ladder game, how do you play? What did you get for christmas?

Kris said...

Looks like your Christmas was great. I love ham and funeral potatoes! Although...did I see some oozing out of your pan? Where's the pefectionist Carol I know and love? haha. The painting you have hanging by your table is the same painting I have in my family room. Too funny. Yes, the Wii is fun and can be entertaining for all. Especially for us older folk. Love ya!

Lisa Wilson said...

A Wii? Wow Santa was generous! Glad you had a Merry Christmas.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas!