Thanks to my good friend Jamie, and her husband Mike; Robert got a job at UPS during the peak season. He will be making less than he did before we got married but if he does a good job, he will be considered a positive rehire for a permanent position. Also, it will give him something to do and will keep him outta my hair! We want to thank everyone for their prayers & please keep them coming!


8 comments:
That's AWESOME! And now we can see you resurface on Facebook. But seriously, we are very happy for you. Every penny counts.
BTW How do you always redo your header and background to match? Help!
Yay!! Congrats!! Travis' dad works there a couple hours at night and it has always seemed to be a good job;)
That's great. I love your header. Uniforms are nice.
Hooray! I'm so happy for you! I have to admit I was starting to get worried since you were never on Facebook anymore : )
what a wonderful husband you have! you guys have so much strength and will. i love it!!!!!!
yea, I'm so glad he got a job. That's gotta be a huge relief. I'm with ya I love a man in uniform. Paul always laughs and rolls his eyes as I walk by the firemen since he knows I'm checking them out. Too cute! I miss my little Charity! I can't believe she's as big as she is. Makes me feel old.
Man is he hot in that brown uniform!! My friend works for UPS in Az and loves it. They take really good care of him. And it's something for now huh! What a blessing! You guys are being watched out for,for sure! We love your sweet family. Carol, we need to do Pin Kaow soon. Name the day, I'm there!
Oh Good! I've ALWAYS wanted to know a UPS man! I hope everything works out.
Post a Comment