Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged! 7 Things

7 Things I Can Do
1) Gargle Yankee Doodle Dandy
2) Make a mean cheesecake
3) Find something funny in just about anything
4) Push the snooze button without batting an eye
5) Drive a mini-van with many loud & unruly children aboard
6) Gain weight by just looking at food
7) Grow a garden

7 Things I Can't Do
1) Play the piano(but I'm hoping to fix this soon)
2) Lie convincingly
3) Sew,knit, or crowshey(or spell crowshey)

4) Hit a high note
5) Keep up on my laundry
6) Go to bed early
7) Leave Costco without spending at least two hundred dollars

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Husband
1) He wasn't embarassed to hug his mom at school
2) His eyes
3) His Faith
4) His williness to work hard
5) His humor & silliness
6) The way he treated me
7) He was brave enough to face my Dad!

7 Things I Always Say
1) Good times
2) Brush your teeth!
3) Go to sleep!
4) Get your sexy on!
5) I love it!
6) You are not on my happy list!
7) You buy one,I'll get one free!

7 Things I Love To Eat
1) Fried mushrooms
2) Clam chowder
3) Caprese Salad(fresh tomatoes and mozzarella with olive oil and basil)
4) Fresh Bread
5) Cheesecake
6) Buttermilk pancakes
7) White chocolate covered strawberries

7 People I Tag(And ya don't get 7 months to do it in!) :0)
1) Lois 2)Bernice 3)Faun 4)Tara C.5)Yvonne
6)Sara P. 7)Kris

Thanks Jamie!

11 comments:

Kris said...

Thanks, you brat. I guess you don't sleep since that's a pretty late post! It's so fun to see what others like and dislike so now I'll be up all night thinking bout my next post. haha

Yvonne said...

Okay, so the deed is done. I have answered the call of the tag.

lisa marie said...

I love that picture of you with your parents. So precious. Thanks for pointing it out to me. When did you add it?

Lisa Wilson said...

Crochet: a handicraft in which yarn is made up into a patterned fabric by looping yarn with a hooked needle. ;)

Sanders said...

Thanks Lisa, the spellcheck just doesn't help you when you aren't even close!

Lisa Wilson said...

LOL! Love ya!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

That was twice you tagged me what's up with that?!

Sanders said...

You didn't do the first one, what's up with that? :0)

Shauna Leigh said...

Hey, I want a picture of you, mom and dad!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

are you keeping tabs on me? Your parents look irritated!

Sanders said...

They are probably annoyed that they have a child!