Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Come Gather At Our Table

Laura & I

















The Gorgeous Table

















Our Beautiful Hostess, Laura & Baby Eliza

















Tasty Sparking Cider

















Robert's $100.00 pumpkin pie that he saw on Oprah


















This year we enjoyed Thanksgiving at our friends Karl & Laura Wolff's home. They were so gracious to invite us. It is so nice to have friends that you consider to be family. Robert just HAD to make a pie that he saw on Oprah, all the ingredients that he bought came to almost $20.00 and then it seemed to take him four hours to make it, so I deemed it the $100.00 pie. We had a nice time and the food was delish! As you can see, we were only able to snap a few pics before the feeding-frenzy actually began! Thank you Karl & Laura, we feel so blessed to know you!

9 comments:

Kris said...

I've been thinking about Laura lately and was wondering if you still talked to her. Does she have a blog? Let her know I said hello. Hope you're doing good.

Trevor and Jamie said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Tell Sis. Wolff I said HI AND I MISS HER for me too!!

Christensen Family said...

That is nice to have friends like that. I am blessed to know you too. Miss ya Have a good Holiday Season!

Trecia said...

Wow you have got to tell what was in that pie!! I love your friends apron too. Carol you are the best...thanks for being my cyber buddy and putting up w/ all the pillow fights on face book.. luv yer

Nelson Family said...

Tell Robert his pie was lovely! Worth the 100 bucks fo sho! Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so glad. We did too. And as you saw, we got snow. It was awesome! We love you guys and need to get together maybe for a family night or something. Well talk!!!

As the World "Kerns" said...

Yum! Laura's house is gorgeous! And her table, WOW! What is in that pie?? ha, ha. I love it, totally sounds like my brother. I loved the pictures of you and the girls on Lois's blog going to Twilight. CUTE. LOVE YOU.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

that pie looks so delish! wow very impressed:)

Laura said...

Hi! It's Laura Ferguson. It truly is wonderful to have friends that are your family as well. My family lives in Oklahoma so I know how important and rare those friends can be. I bet that pie was sooo yummy!

Lisa Wilson said...

Wow! Your husband baked a pie? If my husband did that I would drop over dead! Happy Thanksgiving! Yay for good food! and DOUBLE YAY for good friends!