Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reindeer & Elves
























At a Christmas party that Robert & I went to, we played a game where we had to make Reindeer antlers. When we got home, Chance wanted to wear them!



























I bought this elf costume for our cat,Spanky. I thought it was funny but,as you can tell, he didn't think so. Haha!


10 comments:

Melanie said...

Carol....you are sooo funny! Hey, I don't have your new email or your new mailing address..could you email them to me please?

Melanie

Melanie said...

Carol....you are sooo funny! Hey, I don't have your new email or your new mailing address..could you email them to me please?

Melanie

Lisa Wilson said...

That's so funny! I didn't know you have a cat! I love cats! They rule! Our cat is definitely in charge at our house. I love it. And now I love your cat.

Christensen Family said...

What a cute game. How was the partae? I think twinkie is pregnant. What the heck am I going to do with 5 kittens?

Trecia said...

ha,ha,ha--love it You and your family are always having the funnest times

Lisa Wilson said...

Where did you get that costume for Spanky? I'm thinking I would like to pick one up to torture my cat.

As the World "Kerns" said...

SO FUNNY!!!

Sanders said...

Tara I told you that if you weren't careful you would have some ding dongs & ho hos running around!

Kris said...

Ok, so are those antlers made from pantyhose? If yes, please tell me they are not used. You know my brain thinks of these things! Love ya girl and have a great holiday! Eventually I'll get my Christmas letter and photo out.

Sanders said...

Yep, they are pantyhose and probably used as well, let's just hope that they were clean! Haha, I'm laughing cause I didn't wear'um!