That was elftastic! You elves look like you know how to get down and have a good time. Jason says "next time we r in Vegas we'll have to go disco disco (don't mess with the Zohan)!"
Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving! We were thinking of you.
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
8 comments:
My husband said it wasn't fair that I was not an elf, so I invited some friends...hope that you don't mind :0)
I LOVE IT (so does my family)!!! That's hillarious!!!!! Leave it to you Carol to make us laugh once again! I give up, I can't compete :)
Yes we are Elfin HOT!!!
Too good. How do you guys do the pictures? It was a fun to see.
That's fun!
That was elftastic! You elves look like you know how to get down and have a good time. Jason says "next time we r in Vegas we'll have to go disco disco (don't mess with the Zohan)!"
Glad you all had a great Thanksgiving! We were thinking of you.
I'm jealous! I want to be one of your elf friends!!!
Post a Comment