This morning Chance said, "Mom, am I gonna be a dad when it's Christmas?". I just looked at him then answered, "no". Then he said, "Good cause I still want some toys".
I know it's been a long time since I've been a kid but I don't remember Christmas taking THAT long to get here. The things that kid says sometimes, he makes me laugh...daily!


7 comments:
Your little boy is so cute.
That is so funny! We looked up Ray Steven's songs last night and watched some of the videos on youtube; the kids were talking about the skits you all did at the family reunion. Thanks for giving us such fun memories, you have such a fun family and we love you all so much!
So cute and funny!
You gotta love Chance!
ROFL.. they do say some of the cutest things don't they?
That is too cute!
S.C. = so cute :)
Post a Comment