Robert is deer hunting this week around Fairview, Utah. The first day of the hunt was on Saturday and Robert shot himself a 3-point buck on the very same day! Robert hasn't gotten a deer since he was 18 or 19 years old. I am very happy for him! I didn't think that he would get one and was none-to-happy about the price that he paid for the out-of-state deer tag but now I have to eat my words and perform the "you got a deer" dance for him when he gets home(which I think includes the "running man"). By the way, ladies, that is MY mighty, hunter man in that attractive, fluorescent-orange, wide-brimmed hat, he's already taken!


11 comments:
Love the songs! Poor Bambi!
congrats on the hunt!!!
That is great. Dan's bro. didn't have any luck. So do you eat deer casseroles?
That's so awesome! How the heck did you get the pictures from him before he got home?
I want to see the dance on video please!!
He e-mailed the pics to me.
Sorry Ashlee, there will be no cameras or flash-photography allowed during the presentation.
No WAY!! That is too much. And I agree that you need to post video of the "you got a deer dance" Do you eat deer?
Poor little deer!!!!
I do eat deer, it is good if prepared properly.
Brandy, I knew you were going to say that when you saw my blog because I got your, "help stop animal cruelty" request on facebook! How come no one can leave comments on your blog anymore?
Chance showed me last night - he was very excited. I heard your going to mount it in the house.... garage? LOL
Post a Comment