Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Presidential Candidate... It's someone we know!


Hi,

There's an effort to elect an unknown random person as President... and it's someone we know! See this news website about the surprising new nominee:

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=357563&altf=Dbspm&altl=Tboefst

Just follow this link & click the play arrow on the video!


Jot back a note to let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

Hmmm......very interesting.......What's her platform? :)

Shauna Leigh said...

OMG!!! You have my vote.

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

so carol sanders....what can you bring to this country? ohhhhhh who cares....YOU GOT MY VOTE!

Trecia said...

Wow how did you find that? That is weird that she has your Name!! Cool Carol, I'll be voting for her now too

As the World "Kerns" said...

Eric sent me one too...which one of you wants to be presiden more??? Love your blog and I checked out Charity's today and left a post, so cute! Love you!

Christensen Family said...

That was too great. I hear Carol can turn the world around.

Christensen Family said...

That was too great. I hear Carol can turn the world around.