8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Lost
2. Survivor
3. American Idol
4. America's Funniest Videos
5. Conan O'Brien
6. Little House on the Prairie
7. Medium
8. Sesame Street
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Outback
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Pin Kaow (the best pad thai ever!)
4. Tony Roma's
5. P.F. Chang's
6. Macayo's
7. Red Lobster
8. Olive Garden
8 Things I did today
1. Cleaned Kitchen
2. Called two old friends on the phone that I haven't talk to in years!
3. Facebooked(I know that you all just spit out your drinks in surprise)
4. Made Beef Stew
5. Endless Laundry
6. Updated my blog :0)
7. Bought pumpkins to carve for F.H.E.
8. Took a nap
8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing distant family & friends
2. Happy Hour (when all the kids go to bed)
3. Crisp, clean sheets
4. Getting outta debt
5. Date nights
6. Sunday afternoon naps
7. Letters in the mail that aren't bills or junk mail
8. Laughing till tears stream down my face & my sides hurt
8 Things I love about fall
1. Cool, crisp air
2. The way the sun looks when it's setting
3. Fall leaves
4. The smell of pumpkins(weird I know)
5. Cute sweaters & hoodies
6. Cuddling without sweating to death!
7. Outdoor BBQ's with good friends
8. Crunchy, yummy apples
8 Things on my wish list
1. Hawaii
2. Continued Health for my friends,family & myself
3. A smaller butt & other various parts
4. House paid off
5. Retire Comfortably
6. All my kids married in the temple
7. Be a better person
8. A red, convertible mustang (I had to throw one frivolous thing in!)
8 People I Tag
1.Tara 2. Yvonne 3. Sara P. 4. Faun 5. Trecia 6.Inez 7. Brandy and 8. Charity


5 comments:
Wow Carol, you look like a pretty interesting person! JJ I love ya and I'm glad to know more things about you and your crazy life.
Yeah, Trecia, I can't wait to see yours...
Love your blog!!! I put my "8 things" list on my blog! LOVE YOU ALL!
Love the info. Do I have to? It's a lot of typing!
Tell me about it!
Post a Comment