Monday, October 6, 2008
























They released a list of all the songs that are going to be on the "Twilight" soundtrack and I was so excited because the Linkin Park song, I have had on my own playlist! I am getting so dang excited about the movie, plus the final trailer will be up for viewing in 3 DAYS!!! *swoons & faints dead away*

Here is the official track listing:

Muse — Supermassive Black Hole
Paramore — Decode
The Black Ghosts — Full Moon
Linkin Park — Leave Out All The Rest
MuteMath — Spotlight (Twilight Mix)
Perry Farrell — Going All The Way (Into The Twilight)Collective Soul — Tremble For My Beloved
Paramore — I Caught Myself
Blue Foundation — Eyes On Fire
Rob Pattinson — Never Think
Iron & Wine — Flightless Bird, American Mouth
Carter Burwell — Bella's Lullaby


7 comments:

Christensen Family said...

How awesome! but I will not be able to go. Oct. 25 we are going to Disneyland. Dan surprised me. We are going to stop and eat at Macayos maybe you girls can join us!

Trecia said...

How sweet it is! Hey Carol are you looking forward to the movie? I don't know....

Travis and Ashlee said...

Your silly!!!

Sanders said...

Trecia I know that it's really hard to read me, with me always keep my feelings locked up inside..lol

Yvonne said...

You are too funny w/the Twilight Stuff! Phew! I can't keep up with you. We so have to go to dinner w/the Christensens when they come through!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

Hey I'm excited for the movie.I have the lullaby on my playlist and I am still in the 3rd book. I'm so slow! I hear you and faun are going out tonight. Sorry I'm so flaky calling you back. My numbers were being switched at the time we got new cells. Faun told me you'll be talkin about me.Coming up with strategies.so i won't be so flaky.

Lois said...

Hey girl whos all going to the midnight showing of Twilight?? Shawnice finished reading last week now she's doing her book report on it. She's counting down the days too... If your not already going with friends we should all go together I'll be the odd one not knowing whats happening since I havent read the book....