Little Red Riding hood Miranda
Daniel the Gangster
Indiana Chance, he won best costume at our old ward trunk or treat!
Charity the cute Eskimo
All the kids
Pumpkin Carving
The finished products
We had a lot of fun this Halloween. Our ward had their trunk or treat a week before Halloween and the kids had a good time but we were left wondering what we should do ON Halloween, so we crashed our old ward's party! It was so fun seeing everybody again and their party had music,food,cake walks, & much more! It was a blast, I was having so much fun, I forgot to take pictures! I hope that all of you had a great Halloween too!


11 comments:
I love their costumes. There clothes!, not generic costumes from the store that everyone has! I also like the skeleton pumpkin. We didn't even carve pumpkins this year! crazy.
Oh my gosh your kids have some pretty unique costumes, they all look so cute!
Cute!! And by the way, Jason carved the same pumpkin as you did! (The one on the far right in your picture) Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. And I love the tunes I get to listen to while I'm looking at your blog! See ya soon Carol!!!!
So cute! You guys are VERY good pumpkin carvers!!
I love how you take pictures each year in the same place. I need to do that. Cute kids!
Your kids look so great! Can I have Pumpkin carving lessons? Those things are amazing! Hey we need pictures of your painted house, it looks so great in the background of your pictures!
Cute kids......
Is that your new paint color on the wall? I like it!
Cute costumes!
Ok, can I just comment on the dating picture?! That is hilarious and I guess I should go and dig some out also. I'm so glad we're connecting this way. I've missed you tons and can't wait to see you. Give those kiddos hugs for me.
Great halloween costumes! The kids look great. You have amazing pumpkins, WOW! Love, Inez
You guys sure have a lot of different costumes, im liking it. I also careved one of those same pumpkins, the skull/pirate one and I to cut of half of his nose. Lots of love from the Brady Bunch.
Post a Comment