How cute! Fun costumes, now when I do the same thing and post my kid's pictures of halloween past know I was gonna do the same thing before you posted. Carol you have got to stop
you and tree really think a like. She told me a while back she was going to do that! Lots of fun costumes. I still don't know what to do for me or Ethan!
What a cute idea, I'll have to steal it next year....he he! Do you still have Chance's lion costume? I want Eliza to be an Ewok from Star Wars, I think that might work. If you still have it, could I borrow it?
Oh my gosh! I'm glad you told me about the slide show. I didn't scroll down far enough. Jason was so skinny! Oh the good old days! He's still awfully cute though, even with his near beer belly!!!
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
15 comments:
How cute! Fun costumes, now when I do the same thing and post my kid's pictures of halloween past know I was gonna do the same thing before you posted. Carol you have got to stop
That's cute! Thanks for sharing
Those are cute pics u even have my brother in there . funny!
Very cute! We use to take ALL of our pictures infront of that exact brick wall! Good times!!
It's a great backdrop! lol
you and tree really think a like. She told me a while back she was going to do that! Lots of fun costumes. I still don't know what to do for me or Ethan!
So cute! Makes me miss those cute little costumed kids coming to my door! Wah...they are growing up too fast & I live too far away!
I loves the costumes and the kids too!
What a cute idea, I'll have to steal it next year....he he! Do you still have Chance's lion costume? I want Eliza to be an Ewok from Star Wars, I think that might work. If you still have it, could I borrow it?
I love your blog!! Everyone is so talented and creative with their blogs!!
About the post.you never saw anything. Just kidding! It was a little innocent attacking that's all.It was cousinly love.lol
Yvonne, Carina has it, I will get it from her if you want it (she's not using it). Let me know.
Daniel makes a great pirate. Love you all.
LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh! I'm glad you told me about the slide show. I didn't scroll down far enough. Jason was so skinny! Oh the good old days! He's still awfully cute though, even with his near beer belly!!!
Post a Comment