Monday, November 3, 2008

We Thought This Was Hilarious!!







McCain/Palin have our votes!

6 comments:

Trecia said...

Carol, like OME we are like , twinners or something! I just love it

Nelson Family said...

That rap was flippin hilarious! I'm so glad you had it on your blog. I hadn't seen it! I've gotten on here and showed it to three different people! Too bad they lost... But they made for an awesome season of SNL!!! Faun

BMI Thermal Imaging said...

WHere did you get your awesome background? And how do you create a cool header?

Lisa Wilson said...

ummm.....that comment from "brandon" was me. I have no idea why it showed up that way.

Christensen Family said...

I love your blog. Fancy Header. Thanks for teaching me cutest blog. Your the best, miss ya.

Sanders said...

That's weird Brandon, I mean Lisa! I got the background, including the header from a site called "smitten". I was looking for some different backgrounds cause the cat is outta the bag at the cutest. :0)