Today my husband came home and announced that it was National Make Your Wife Dinner Day! I have never heard of that before! Men have been very careful to keep the existence of this day a Secret! So he made me dinner, it consisted of a pull-pork sandwich, homemade fries, and carrot sticks(grown in Grandpa Sanders'garden). It was yummy! And then my hubby cleaned the kitchen...is this a dream? I know that some of your husbands might do this regularly but mine does not, so this was "blog-worthy" to me! I love my hubby!


9 comments:
That's so AWESOME! And Wow, homemade fries? I am totally impressed!
Wow, I'm impressed. My dinner consisted of Tanner making pancakes and hashbrowns. Yes, I make my kids cook. Aren't I horrible!! On a good day they get a meal. ;o)
I am impressed too! Poor Bryce has had many a "Make your Wife Dinner Day" these last eight months.
Which reminds me, I have your soup container for you...I'll try to remember to bring it to church on Sunday. Thanks again!!
I can understand that!
awww... how cute! It looks like it came from a restaurant and every thing. You are lucky, I think I'll just have to show my husband this blog on accident(wink wink)
the only time my husband makes dinner for me is when i'm sick. he's great at picking up those $5 pizza's from little caesars. those fries look yummy. maybe he teach the next cooking class.
I love this Mariah Carey song! Good times. Good memories of middle school dancing in front of the mirror on a good hair day. haha
Aww how sweet. I didn't know that day excisted! Looks delious
Jason has obviously never heard of that day. Robert needs to bring him up to speed!! Moma is sick of cookin!
Post a Comment