It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Twilight Barnes & Noble Book Party
The whole party gang Standing in line to buy Breaking Dawn (we were the first group of 25) We look like kids on Christmas morning! Yvonne & I trying to win some prizes Breakfast afterwards (Trecia made me a Vegas Twilight Mom badge, thanks Trecia :0)
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
3 comments:
We had a good time. I'm still not done! Dang.
It was at Barnes & Noble silly girl! It sure was fun, I hope to get my pictures on my blog later tonight! You'll have to check it out.
boy did you make me laugh that night. haven't laughed that hard in a long time....THANKS;)
Post a Comment