It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Mama Mia!
After dinner we went to see Mama Mia, Kim & I were dancing and singing I think that Tara, Yvonne and Brandy thought we were crazy. It's a good thing that we don't drink!
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
5 comments:
It was a blast! It only confirmed you both were crazy!
Sounds like you had fun! Cute blog! I so glad you started one.
I had fun watching & hearing you.
Girl you are just too cute! So glad I got to finally meet and hang out with you on one of the most exciting nights EVER!! Ma Ma Mia what a night
i so wish i was there to see that!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment