It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
Monday, August 25, 2008
Impromtu Recital
We had the Deland kids over while their parents went to the temple. Eliza just loved the piano. She would go take Miranda's hand & lead her to the piano to play. Of course, Eliza wanted to be Miranda's accompanist. I though it was adorable!
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
3 comments:
I love the pictures! I've gotta figure out how to post them on my blog too. Thanks again for watching my kids. You're the best!
Looks like fun. Wish I could play the piano
that is such a cute picture! wish i could play the piano too. it's never too late i guess.
Post a Comment