
Our Miranda turned ten on February 11th! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She wanted to have a party/sleep-over. The girls danced, lip synced and had a blast. Miranda wanted to eat nachos, so we made some award-winning ones. For dessert we had a tuxedo cheesecake, yum yummo! She got a cute little hamster that, thus far, hasn't bitten anyone!
Miranda is such a sweet addition to our family. She is very giving and always thinking of others. She is an avid reader and a great helper. Miranda was my special surprise baby and I can't imagine my life without her! Your mama loves you Miranda Panda Bear!! I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you...

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Miranda! You are going to love your hamster. I had several growing up and they are just so darn cute and have become one of my favorite animals. Try feeding it an uncooked spaghetti noodle and see what it does. Hehehe! And nice cheesecake! YUMMERS!
How cute-girls! What a fun birthday party-just what a girl needs--BTW I love that thing of flowers in your dinning room table
Yes that is a nice floral arrangement indeed!
The flower arrangement was absolutely gorgeous, Lisa created it and then I got the honor of displaying and enjoying it in my home! Thank you Lisa Woodmansee Wilson!
We all love Miranda! She is the cutest and most witty! I wonder who she gets that from... hmmmm ...
i'm so glad that i have gotten to know her this year. she is by far the sweetest girl, with an amazing kind heart. she like a mini carol!
what a fun birthday. Tell her happy belated bday for me. Did you make that cake?
I bought the cake at Costco :o)
Aww I still remember the day you brought her home! She's grown up to be so beautiful and I bet she's a sweetheart. Wish we could see each other more than we do. I miss you all as does Anna. Come visit...don't make me beg!! Or better yet...come get Anna for the day!!! Yea!!
Post a Comment