Thursday, February 5, 2009

16 Years!

8 comments:

Judi said...

I love this with the captions.

As the World "Kerns" said...

I'm crying! That song gets me everytime! Fun for me to see those pictures of you both growing up together. Keep laughing and loving and liking each other! Oh, and LOL about the porcupine blow fish!!!!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

how sweet! you're so creative! congrats and happy anniversary!!

Christensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Here is to another 16 years, and more moments.

Yvonne said...

You two are so cute! I'm loving all these "old school" pics! I guess you'll be keeping him another 16, eh? (even if he is cramping your style..he he...) Happy Anniversary!

Trecia said...

Oh I love this! How sweet! Congrats and may you enjoy another 16 more. Just please remember to blog about it

Nelson Family said...

We were just babies when we got married huh! Jason and I celebrate our 16th April 10th. Craziness! Could you maybe come over after lunch Friday and show me how to do a slide show so I can do the same for my anniversary? I wanna be just like you. And I'll go with you to Cali anyday, name the time, baby!

Yvonne said...

Victor couldn't stop laughing at Robert's mustache! He said we just had to comment on that.