Hey you have a blog! Thank you for the comment about the adoption blog. I keep my regular blog private but I sent you an invite at the email you had on facebook @ embarq.
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
7 comments:
Cutest cow I've ever seen!
Yes hun, cows look like that, but you are more adorable.
Don't ya just Love the things kids do
:)
Love the nose ring! The park on my blog is behind the new library next to the YMCA (Centennial one). It is a good one for little people.
Hey you have a blog! Thank you for the comment about the adoption blog. I keep my regular blog private but I sent you an invite at the email you had on facebook @ embarq.
Yea, I almost peed my pants reading that! Thanks for the funny!! Too cute
Post a Comment