Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celebrating the "Versary



Our Fabulous View



Enjoying the luxury





The den of love....bawhahahahaha!



Egyptian cotton robes

Robert drew me a bubble bath that about burned my ta-tas off!


To celebrate our Anniversary, we went to see the Phantom of the Opera. The special effects of the show were spectacular! Now I can't stop singing, "THE PHAAANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HEEEERRREE!" We really enjoyed it!

My friend, Kim Glad, came and watched the kids for us over night, thank you Kim! We stayed at the Venetian Hotel.The suite was beautiful, and our view was spectacular! I highly recommend staying there! Our room included a $30 dollar credit for a restaurant called Woo. It was very good but pricey and the portions were tiny.

We really had a fabulous anniversary, after sixteen years, I still like spending time with my hubby! :o)

5 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

WOW GIRL! You were SPOILED! I know you deserved it.

Trecia said...

That is a great view!! I would love to see the Phantom, I have heard that is is way good-how fun for you and your lover boy

Krista said...

Yay!!! I loved Phantom of the Opera!! Maybe that's why I'm going again! What an awesome room! I'm glad you had fun!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

how romantic!!!!!!!!!!!! that room looks beautiful. so glad you had a great time.

Christensen Family said...

I love the Phantom of the Opera. Next time I want to sit under the chandelier! Congrats on 16 years.