Robert has been training for the last couple of weeks and he is loving it! He has gotten to drive a variety of trucks and learn how to haul materials on flatbeds and secure them so he doesn't kill innocent drivers. He is also learning to drive trucks with double trailers! He used to train people how to do this but now he is actually doing it himself. Robert is now going to be trained in driving tanker trucks, some of these will haul hazardous material. Robert's home every night, he's not delivery cross country, which makes me happy :o)
Robert has always loved big trucks so he is really enjoying himself. If he sees you out on the road, he might just honk his big'ole trucker horn at you!




8 comments:
That's awesome! I can't believe he drives those HUGE trucks. Crazy.
Wow!! That is so neat that he can do that!
How fun for him. I am glad he found a job and enjoys it. Honk Honk!
ohhhhh man, tara stole my idea! i was going to write....so happy for you and your family HONK HONK!!!!!
Love the music. Nice to see you back in the blogging world! LOL. I never get any real work done anymore, what with FB, blogging and email..oh and keeping up on our bank acct. Glad Robert's drivin' them big rigs. I bet his eyes just sparkle like they did when he was a little boy!
I'm so glad he's working! What a relief for you and your family. What's the ticker for 15 days until New Me? or is is New Mexico and you didn't change your margins...miss blogger?!!
How cool is that! Congratulations Robert. I know I'm like a big kid at heart... I miss being around heavy machinery.
I'm glad you got a job, and it's one you like.
Can't wait to see Carol and the kids. Wish you could make it also Robert, but we understand.
The ticker is for New Mexico, the kids and I are going there for Spring Break to see my sister's family! :o)
Post a Comment