They had heart attacked us all, isn't that too sweet? Of course, when I took Miranda to school today I had forgotten about the hearts and had to drive to school like this. I know that many flew off, spreading the love all over our neighborhood!
It's not where you go in life...it's who you have beside you
9 comments:
How fun; that is cool. Eric said that Robert came by today and took the honda so he has a car to drive around...it's not as pretty as your van though! I was in bed so I didn't see him.
That was so nice. We have an awesome presidency.
Glad it was spiritually uplifting. Wish I could have felt up to going.
How fun, was it the YW?
I know how Chance feels tight pj around your feet ain't too cumfy.
What, when, how, where, why, is Robert coming home?
Poor friend of D. It's getting worse, doesn't look to good. Know more Tues.
I miss ya.
How cut is that of your RS! Cute idea I might do too!
I love your little guy, too cute
That is such a cute idea, I love it! Yes it is me...do you remember who I am? heehee You will be proud of me I am slowly coming back. But I won't be as on top of it as I used to be, it is way too stressfull for me right now. So I will just do what I can to post little by little. =-)
Hey I wanna do that at our Home Enrichment on the 10th without anyone knowing how did they stick the hearts on? tape or ticky tac or what so it wont harm the car
They just used scotch tape Miss Lois :o)
Post a Comment