Ok my jaw dropped when I saw this picture, but that is way cute that she did that. BTW I have you on my "nut list" for next year. We will have a Guitar Hero guitar off to go with it- boo yah
Robert & I were married on February 5th, 1993 in the Las Vegas Temple. We have four beautiful kids: Charity 13,Daniel 11, Miranda 9, and Chance 4 years old. Chance is our season finale.
6 comments:
Haha!! Glad its just putty, it looked a little more dangerous when I first looked!! Hope you have a wonderful year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ok my jaw dropped when I saw this picture, but that is way cute that she did that. BTW I have you on my "nut list" for next year. We will have a Guitar Hero guitar off to go with it- boo yah
Happy New Years. Is it still on your wall?
Happy New Years to you all! Miranda is just the best!
I love your blog. So I guess you and I grad the same year from H.S...1990. Have a great day.
Post a Comment