Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby PJ'S

The other night, I had Charity get Chance ready for bed. From upstairs I hear Chance complaining and crying, "I don't want to wear baaaby pajaamaaas!!" This ranting, wailing and gnashing of teeth went on for a good 10 minutes. For the life of me I couldn't figure out what he could be talking about! Finally, I told Chance to come downstairs and this is what he looked like:







Apparently, Chance thinks footed pj's are for babies. I just started laughing and then chance was laughing too but he still wasn't about to wear those baby pj's! You can tell he feels very sheepish having to wear them, too funny!




3 comments:

Lisa Wilson said...

He is so darn cute!

LillyBug Jewelry and Accessories said...

too cute!

Thurston Fam said...

we just had that same fight in our house!! must be some little know thing between kiddos! sooo sad to see those little feetsie jammies go!