On Mother's Day after church, Chance went up to Robert and said, "dad...dad...my hair's falling out". Robert looked at him and this is what he saw
Robert said, "Oh really, that doesn't look like your hair just FELL out, it looks like you cut it!"
When I first saw Chance I was mad that he got into the scissors but then I just started laughing and Charity was laughing too. To which Chance responded, "I'm never going to playgroup ever again!" Which, of course, made us laugh even harder.
I had to bribe Chance with one of my special Mother's Day chocolates to get him to pose for these pictures.
I had a very nice Mother's Day, Daniel wrote me a sweet poem, Robert made dinner and gave me my favorite lotion, Charity gave me my favorite chocolates, and Miranda gave me a travel size lotion and hand sanitizer(in my fav fragrance). They were all so very sweet and made me feel loved and appreciated. I'm very blessed :o)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun, yet I'd be concerned if all of my family memebers gave me nothing but scented items! Do you smell? LOL
Love ya girl and I will call you soon so we can do lunch. Track break is a comin'!
i'm not sure about the career as a barber thing.
maybe the other boys in play group also cut there hair, i know of at least one:)
Post a Comment